– your first poem to me
– the pride with which you introduce me as your woman
– the rebukes and corrections you give in love
– you telling me I’m the only family you have
– you grooming me into a woman of greater virtue and class
– the sweet messages I wake up to
– the intensity in your eyes when you say I love you
Love is you.
Natasha H- City
Try listing out the things you love about him or her………….
Did it require so much effort and pondering? If they don’t get to ten should you feel bad?…..is it a bad sign?
#TRY LISTING THE THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT HIM OR HER